Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Cloud Room’s “Hey Now Now”

The reason why I’m posting up this song is naturally because of one very obvious reason. I’m sure by now, most of you are well aware of who sung the song in that new Pepsi Commercial. Well, not exactly new, considering that some people have discovered the song about two months ago which I only discovered earlier this week.

Pathetic-loser-who’s-left-out aside, this is one heck of a great song. Ever since the first time I watched that Pepsi ad on TV, I’ve been bashing my head to find out who had sung it and yes, surprisingly, Malaysia has its own version of the new Pepsi ad using the exact same song. Those few seconds of the song was all fun-filled catchiness but the whole version has a lot more to offer.

So now we know…Now, download!

|mp3| The Cloud Room – Hey Now Now